Terms and Conditions
- Seller refers to the party to whom the order for purchase has been given, in other words, us, “memorEmedia.com”.
- Client refers to you, the person or organization, placing the order.
- Goods or services refers to the product for which the seller has placed an order with the client.
- The terms and conditions are valid for any goods or services provided by the Seller to the Client.
NOTE: Usage of Goods or Services
- The items downloaded by the Client are copyrighted under United States law. Unless agreed and indicated in writing by the Company, the Client shall be entitled to use the materials provided (i.e. the downloads) only for the purpose of their own library. The Client shall not otherwise be entitled to pass on (whether to his/her client or other person) or reproduce these materials in any other way, electronic or physical unless it is a new download of the digital product specifically for, and only for, that client or person.
- The Client shall bear responsibility for ensuring that all copyrighted materials are for their own use only. Clients are entitled to, and receive, only one copy of this download per purchase … and just like a physical book, should Client loan this book to someone else, by copyright law it must be removes from all of Client’s own devices so that it is no longer available.
- The amount you are charged, should in no instances, be more than the prices stated on the website. If so, please contact memorEmedia.com immediately so that we can correct the problem. There are occasions when the pricing in checkout may actually be less than the price listed on the page. If so, that is the price you have paid, and we cannot claim that more money is owed at a later time.
- The Seller shall be paid by the Client when the final order is placed. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or Paypal.
- If any amount of the payment is disputed by the Client, the Client shall inform the Seller of the grounds for such dispute within seven days so that Seller may correct any errors. Cancelling payment after receipt of goods without notifying the Seller is not recognized as legitimate dispute resolution and Client gives up all claims to funds if they do not follow this procedure.
- Client acknowledges that payments are not returnable after merchandise (eBooks, or any digital format of word, music, or image) has been downloaded.
- The Seller reserves the right to increase prices of the products listed at any time.
- Delivery by the Seller will be deemed to have taken place when the materials are downloaded by the Client.
- If an order is, at the Client’s request, sent electronically, the time recorded on the sending equipment shall be deemed the time of delivery, system delays notwithstanding.
- In view of the nature of the service, any order – once delivery (download) is confirmed by the Company – is not cancellable and no refunds are issued. Please make sure that you are ordering the exact items that you want to download.
- All written notices to be served on or given to the Client shall be sent or delivered to the Client’s email account as listed on their purchase documents or as found on the contact page at www.memorEmedia.com/contact.
Loss or Damage to Goods
- The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the services or materials it supplies to the Client (or which may be received from the Client) during transmission of the electronic data. If there is service interruption, either from our servers or through your supplier, please notify us of the download interruption as soon as possible. Our supplier attempts to verify at all times whether or not the complete download has been completed and registers the date and time of such download.
- Both parties shall maintain strict confidence and shall not disclose to any third party any information or material relating to the other or the other’s business which comes into that party’s possession and shall not use such information and material. This provision shall not, however, apply to information or material which is or becomes public knowledge other than by breach by a party of this clause.
- The Company warrants that it has the right to provide the Goods but otherwise the Goods are provided on an “as-is” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, oral or written including, without limitation, the implied conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for purpose and description, all of which are specifically and unreservedly excluded. In particular, but without limitation, no warranty is given that the Goods are suitable for the purposes intended by the Client.
- The Company warrants that the Goods will be supplied using reasonable care and skill. The Company does not warrant that the Goods supplied are error-free.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery, defect in the Goods nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning, or use of the Goods. Any liability of the Company shall in any event be limited to the fees paid by the Client in the year in which the event of default arises.
- The Client shall fully indemnify the Company against any liability to third parties arising out of the Client’s use of the Goods.
MemorEmedia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MemorEmedia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 1, 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Physical address of the credit card that you are using
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand, communicate with you, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Primarily to process the credit card which you have used. This information is filtered through Paypal’s servers and is private and secure.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share directly with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Safety of your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.